Friday, September 24, 2010

Coffee Dragons




The thing is,when I'm overwhelmed with too much to do, I tend to do just the opposite and occupy myself with things that have no value whatsoever except that they amuse me. Which is no small feat, if you want the truth.

I have GOBS to do right now. So, I've been taking pictures of coffee dragons. It's like looking at clouds. Only it's coffee.















To me, the one pictured above is a dragon embryo. Actually, lots of them are dragon embryos. Maybe I should say this one is a dragon with wings. Albeit short wings.



Here's the skull of an eagle. Raptors are dragons sort of.



Here's one blowing smoke out of his snout.





This one's "The Wizard" dragon. I like the bubble eye
and the fact that he looks like he's wearing a robe.


There are more, but the photos are not loading the
way I want them to. Anyhow, I hope you too enjoy
the coffee dragons. What do you do with your "free"
time?



(And btw, this is not the best thing for a person with
OCD to do. I now feel I MUST have my camera at the
ready when I make my coffee. I have let my coffee
get cold looking for my camera. I discovered that cold
coffee makes better dragons!)


3 comments:

  1. OMG those are too cool!!!! Thanks for the comment...I get a chronic shin splint and so I tape my arches to stop it. I was a sprinter in HS..so jogging distance is NOT my thing, but it helps my head and well the issue of afraid to gain weight again and the OCD and well..LOL

    I am hoping this week goes better...you are right I think OCD/food disorders to go hand in hand..fabulous right? Thanks for the tip on the toes, I might have to try...thought jogging required to be heel to toe. Love your "Comment on the damn BLOG!" I might have to borrow sometime..LOL I know it's like I write to get suggests and input too!! HELP ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you have apparently designated a coffee-dragon-picture-taking-spot on your tablecloth in the niche between the cup, the pot, and 'Espresso'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been jogging in FOREVER! Why can't they come up with a knee CURE??? I miss running so much!

    And Chan... I had to go back up and look at the pictures. You're right! I am so clever!

    ReplyDelete